Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Free Halloween Printable- 'Twilight'-Inspired!

We've reached the end of Week One! I want to say a big giant THANK YOU to everyone who has visited my new little blog, become a follower, and have been thoughtful enough to leave such kind comments. All of your sweet words make me feel so good. It truly warms my heart and I appreciate it so much.

At the end of week one, Craftily Ever After is nine posts strong, has received 4300+ hits, has 129 followers, has been featured seven times, and has absolutely encouraged me to keep sharing the projects I love to do!

I've had the honor of being featured three times today! Make sure to click on over to Craftgossip.com to see my Damask Mod Podge Frame as well as some other great decoupage projects, and also head on over to Tatertots and Jello and Someday Crafts where they both featured my Eat, Drink, and be Scary printable!  On Thursday my UNO card First Birthday Party will be featured at Paisley Passions, so don't forget to click over there too! It floors me and I am so humbled at the recognition from these amazing bloggers.

As a celebration of the end of a great first week in the blogging world. I thought I'd create another printable Halloween freebie! Again along the lines of the 'Keep Calm and Carry On' posters, but this time with a little 'Twilight' twist! Here's a little something for all the Edward-lovers!! :)




Click on the image to get it at full resolution and then right click and save and it's yours for free! If you do, please become a follower by clicking the 'Follow' button in the upper right column of the blog! :)

16 comments:

  1. (Though not a Twilight fan,) I am loving your printables! These signs (and various versions) have always been a favorite of mine.

    Love the blog! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a HUGE Twilight & Edward Fan! Thanks for the AWESOME printable! LOVE It!

    http://sustainablychicdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe our daughters have the same name! So many people have told me they've never heard the name before so it's nice to hear we're not alone! And I just may come to you with questions & advice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! My best friend is too old to love this but I know she will anyway - ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sending this to my niece. Her friends and she are silly for Edward. Thank you for sharing your charming design. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE IT!!! I AM SOOOO TEAM EDWARD! LOVE EDWARD!! but...the BOOK Edward! Not the emo Rob Pattison Edward! Although....he is nice to look at! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Team Edward will all go nuts for this printable, thanks for sharing it via A Crafty Soiree! You have a talent for clever sayings. Please join us next time too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bahaha! I'm not even a Twilight fan and I think that's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HA! I bet a lot of people loved this one! I wanted to name my next son Edward (my maiden name) and then the books came out so I now have to get a new name! Thanks for linking up to Topsy Turvy Tuesday's!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE it! Especially since I married a Cullen!

    ReplyDelete
  11. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS THE BEST IMAGE I HAVE EVER SEEN.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You will have to redo this for Barnabus now.

    ReplyDelete
  13. j'aime vraiment beaucoup !... je recherche des freebies sur le Net et je partage mes liens, pour l'instant sur Pinterest (où j'ai déjà plus de 12000 liens vers des téléchargements gratuits), en attendant l'ouverture de mon propre site et je poste le lien immédiatement pour que tout le monde puisse télécharger et utiliser cet imprimable !... merci pour le partage... Is (si vous voulez voir ce que je fais, c'est là : http://pinterest.com/lemondedis/ )

    ReplyDelete